04 December 2011

The Story of Us

Alexis owning kriz

Kriz lost

Alexis lost

Haha I found this picture really funny as you can see where the cat is headed to. Look closely.


ghost






Tricia on viber!!





Had a match for league today and yeah we lost. Expected. We had Howard to coach us and I think we did pretty well the first 15 mins. The score was 0-4. Yes we lost that badly. This guy called Matthew scored a hat trick and guess who scored the last one.... ME. I didn't mean to just that when I tried blocking it, it just bounced off my leg and into the goal. God, I was so pissed at myself I swear. First game with ISA got cancelled cause of lightning. Same to what happened with last week's game agaimst Shoot FC. After, we ate, went home and the Nyan Cat battle started. I don't remember to how they got to playing this game because we were all singing 'Stairway to heaven' and 'Hotel California' and then someone did something to lead on to the battle. And I'm just there, playing with the the camera and just laughing at them. We were on viber too, talking about trish's chat roulette experience. She's so amused with that site. And yeahh.. I'm stoked for KL trip ! (4 frickin days!)






I've never heard silence quiet this loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment