15 April 2011

BIEBER FEVER

I just experienced 99.9% of Bieber Fever. Just watched the NEVER SAY NEVER in 3D. IT WAS AMAZING. I cried soo much ! It was the most inspiring movie and Justin's flaws just made him how perfect he was. It showed that he was human.. like everyone else. I just wanna be like/with him! It made me even more excited for his concert and I think I'll cry my eyeballs out if he leaves Singapore.



COOLIOO-tile
The movie ticket and the concert ticket. DAMN STOKED.

Anyway, I didn't win the contest... sadly. Congrats to whoever did. I WANNA HUG JUSTIN! Damn jealous of his bolster right now... ("-c)   And we saw sooo many HAMs!!!

H- Hot
A- Ang
M-Mor

XDDDD .. Anyway.. thats all for today. Will post tomorrow... I need $$$$$ !! I will post up vids ! Cause dad said, each vid I post up... its $50  :))
So yeah.

COUNTDOWN: 4 DAYS TO JUSTIN'S CONCERT



 

No comments:

Post a Comment