17 April 2011

The Black Kite

This morning, woke up sooo early for soccer training at 9am. Was so frustrated during training because whenever I kicked the ball, my ankle hurt. UGH. SO yeah.. was very worried I couldn't play for later's game against Canadian International School. Went home, bathed and slept.. ^^ When I woke up, had to change again for the match and was really nervous that I would let my team down. BUT I DIDN'T !! The score was 2-0 and we won !! Alexis scored one goal and I scored the other during penalty. I am really HAPPY because I am going to see Justin Bieber next Tuesday and we won the game and and no more CCA !! After that, bathed and watched the u18 guys. THEY ARE VERY GOOD and they won too ! I lost count of the score but I think it was 4-1. Yup. They really did a good job despite going against a really huge and rough teamcalled the TITANS. OHOH and one of their players, Tim, broke his wrist. I teared the moment I saw his wrist dislocated {OUCH} .. they called the ambulance.. Yep. Get well soon !! Haha Coach Faiz's bike wasn't working so my dad had to help push XDD So funny ^^ Today was overall a really great day. Yep. 17.4.2011. Oh its already been a week..

You know, the moon is BEAUTIFUL. Look look ! vvvv

So sorry for the quality :/ I only had my camera phone with me but you should see it in real !! ITS SO NICE. The sky was so clear and it was soo blue. Not a single cloud in sight. Then me and my family went down to eat at The Soup Spoon. Yep and here I am blogging about a great day I had. I just wanna thank GOD for everything and for blessing me with everything I have now because I am really grateful for where I live, the people around and the things I have.. I heard that Justin's crew arrived yesterday and went to Hard Rock Cafe for a Talent Competition I would've joined but it started at 3pm and my match's kick off was at 3:30pm. But Alicia went to help me buy a shirt :)) THANKS :) I think that'll be all for today :))

COUNTDOWN : 2 DAYS TO JUSTIN'S CONCERT

No comments:

Post a Comment