11 May 2011

Breakeven

HEYA!  Math paper tomorrow!! Last exam paper ! Anyway.. today, i had my history paper and I manage to finish it ! Haha was glad . After I went to macs with DAISYDOOMS ! and it was still breakfast. I didn't wanna go home straight because our paper ended at 9.30 in the morning. haha. Yeah. Then after, went and did a cover on Breakeven ! I just learnt how to play it yesterday so was playing around and recorded it since I was a alone at home and no one was there to bother ^^




Here it is ! Me in the house all alone. GUESS WHAT. I CUT MY BRO'S HAIR FOR HIM. It turned out okay but I swear I'm never cutting hair ever again. Never. Downloaded some thai movie that Jaslyn recommended and it was good . Such a cute story !! The guy is really cute. So yeah. Oh and guess what, I am not only a belieber, I'm also a MAHOMIE ! Haha ! Austin Mahone is really cute and has a really good voice ! He's 15 and is a belieber too. HOW COOL IS THAT? A cute guy who likes Justin Bieber ! Thats like a bonus ! anyway, gonna get some shut eye soon... like now..

Okay !! night!

No comments:

Post a Comment