25 April 2011

Guitars and stars

HEY ! Its gonna be a really short post today :) Because I'm studying Social Studies. I've actually got my study plan all planned out ! SEE SEE :)


Okay so I haven't planned my sat and sun because I'm always busy with soccer. But i'll squeeze in time for my art. ESPECIALLY. Yep. As you can see, I put threats to myself but don't think they're gonna work cause its needs to be realistic. Justin is still a dream to me :/ well, there is one that says ISABEL WILL DIE under the thursday slot. SHE WROTE IT._.

Oh, I need you guys to check this movie out.

They are soooo cute I swear. Especially the guy ^^^^^ The soundtrack is pretty good too. The storyline is so-so but its a really nice movie to watch :) Its sweet. Okay.. back to studying.. I'll be blogging really rarely because the Mid years are starting this friday. Havent had any proper studying till today.. so yeah :) Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment