17 June 2011

Like a love song baby

Hello my minions...



Just kidding.

Anyway, I think its the 7th time I've replayed Selena's Bangbangbang. The lyrics are soooo obviously about Justin Bieber so yeah, was kinda jell-o but the song is just soooo..soo.. catchy. YEAH! catchy. Soooo, today, Chris Brown's Next 2 you MV and Cody Simpson's On My Mind is being released.. TODAY. Yeah.


HEY. Me and my siblings decided to do this cover. We were bored. RATE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!





Yeah. ENJOY THE VID! That'd be all today. Btw, I'm sooo doomed. Haven't really officially done any of my homework so I'm gonna try to finish 1 subject now and next week I'm gonna FINALLY hand in my physics file. Yep. Till next time !!

1 comment:

  1. Don't mind the thumbnail. Its just part of the vid. Its my two sisters singing and me on guitar

    ReplyDelete