25 June 2011

Hiding my heart

HELLO.
Soccer camp ended yesterday. Sadly my team, Uzbekistan, didn't win anything for the mini-tournament :/ (ROSIE CAME UP WITH THE NAME) We were on top of the table at first then we lost at penalty shoot outs. D: Yeah. the camp was 4 days but I still think last year's one was more fun though. Cause it rained, and we did diving headers and we'd land right into the mud. But this year, even if it did rain, it won't be muddy cause the of VJC's astro turf. Yeah, but we did have fun. Went to watch the Lion Cup yesterday at the JB stadium. Bumped into my old friends, Kimmy and Hella ^^ We were sooo close in pri school! I miss them and all the dancing we did.  MY HEAD STILL FEELS BRUISED FROM ALL THE HEADING.


Anyway......


Something bad happened last night and I don't wish to talk about it but just wanna remind myself that I don't ever want it to happen again..


Yeah! Okay. A few days ago, I made a cover of this song called Hiding my Heart by Adele and you HAVE to hear it. I know alot of songs do describe how normal people feel but Adele's songs are just sooooo detailed and real and she actually has the power to put all these feelings into words and it really touches my heart ^^.

I know I won't sound as good but I tried. I REALLY LIKE THE SONG so I did a cover on it.




Yeah. 1 more days till school starts again..... QWTFDVYWUHGWGGDBZUIJHIQUYHSOIJKYHSIJKNJH. Barely even finished half of my homework. Yep. That'd be all todayyy.

Till the next post !!

No comments:

Post a Comment