16 October 2011

Been good, busier than ever

Hello. Im going to be experiencing something different soon, things might change... ALOT. Yeap. I don't even know what I'm suppose to do because I wanna help but I cant. My family is good and we don't deserve this. I'll love them always. No matter what shit my dad has to go through. It's all for us.. Okay, anyway, went to MBS yesterday cause we didn't have anything to do and went to snap some pics ! Then after, we headed to JSSL for my brother's soccer league. And once again, they won. I'm still waiting for the time when my team will at least win a match. All we did was lose, draw and lose some more. Anyway, we are getting there. Then after we watched the Senior's match. We often watch them play on Sundays if we are not watching a movie and stuff. So here the pics!
My mom 

Sky with mah shades on
Haha he asked whether he could have it but I told him it was FOR GIRLS. He still wanted it anyway. Haha but I didn't give :P

Pillow bags




















Black pepper salmon pasta for dinner. Wasn't really good though. It was okay-ish.

Was suppose to have CCA tomorrow but because we're moving soon we need time to pack the house since tomorrow was supposedly a holiday. Having inter-house badminton competition on Tues and I don't have a fearon shirt!! I needa go look for one. I'll try having some pics from tues :D

that'd be all.







No comments:

Post a Comment