19 October 2011

f e a r o n

Tiring day :P Anyway, Fearon came in 1st for overall :D Yay ! Been in different houses for all the past years. Sec 1 I was in Gage Brown, Sec 2 I was in Tolley and this year, FEARON :) We had art lesson for the whooooleee dayy today and it was all about photography:) ms hoe made us take pics of fruits, sliced up fruits and what not. then she took us OUT of school to snap some more pics. Art is really fun but its really time consuming if you have really bad time management - yes, thats me. 

dang cat wont open its eyes.


\

the idiot who was blocking my way.






apers this friday. like very very. I hope I didn't do too badly... but intuition tells me i did. well, whatever. bye!
ranting away on her own

okay huiqin was just being retarded here. haha. best thing about her haha

Anyway, getting back papers on friday. I scared out of my wits about retaining. I hope I didn't do too badly but intuition tells me I did. anyway, whatever hits me, i'll face it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment