20 October 2011

call it what you want

Was scheduled again to go to the Philippines embassy but didn't have to wait for very  long today compared to before. Maybe cause I was watching 'The Others' while waiting. watched it many times when I was younger but I never understood it but now I do. Okay anyway, we had to have our photo taken there and I was asked to pin up my hair and stuff and omg.. why couldn't I look that good in my IC ? Not being narcissistic or anything but I looked good.

Been having this for breakfast the past few days :) yumm!


yes. I like jam on my butter. nomnomnom.

Received a call from Kiranjit today. I fucking retained. I fucking fucking fucking retained. I failed my English. I knew it. I need to see the principal tomorrow. Few mins after, Ms Siti called. Im suppose to go for English study camp. My dad told me that its okay, because when Im older, there is a story I can tell about my success - yes, I have to get my ass into sec 4. Dad also said that only challenges like these is what can actually make you rise up to be stronger. Love you dad.  I promise I will promote. 





Yay gonna go see the new house now :) At least there is a little goodness left in today.. if that even made sense._. Yes I'm concerned now cause I failed english...


 I'll take some pics of the new house ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment