31 October 2011

t r e a t s o n l y !

Happy halloween :)

Had headstart and study camp today. Sucks. Why can't I be smart and talented? Totally unfair. At least we went trick or treating again this year ! I would say this year is a little better compared to last year :) I think we got more candy but we sure did have more fun this time. never really thought about the 'trick' part till someone actually did it to me. Some guy with the scream costume came up behind me and ................ I swear to god... that scared the life out of me !! We also took some pics and played around with the glitter and some... snow spray. yep, might be a lil early for snow spray but thats how we belebiebers ( yes, its been corrected ) roll. MISTLETOE GON BE OUT IN A FEW HOURS :) soo... Picture time !














cheerleader :)

tinkerbell :)

pirate :)

Greek Goddess :)

happy halloween :)

yep :) Spent my halloween with these people :D Really great people. hope we can go to woodland's area next time ! yep.. anyway, really long and tiring day today.. gonna turn in now ! Sleep well err'body !!!














No comments:

Post a Comment