02 November 2011

A little strange

Ello. Still had some glitter in my hair from yesterday! Doesn't wanna come off me ! And and and... i've been eating WAYYY too  much candy! I think I've eaten more candy than real food today! this is not good... not good at all. had lunch in long john's silver - once again not good because they're all fried! Thank God I have soccer training tomorrow! Burn burn burn ! haha. Been listening to all sorts of songs today. From MUSE to Damien Rice to Taylor Swift and more.





About this song, I heard there was a story behind the first song is about him falling in love with a girl over a phone call and they've never met each other face to face and they had some kinda secret relationship. Suddenly, she stopped picking up his calls so he got hold of her house address  and went over. When he got there, he heard the exact same voice but the girl was wearing a uniform. Everything finally made sense cause she was having her holidays but now its back to school. He got disappointed and angry and quit working at the call centre. In the song volcano, there's one part which says "She's still too young" yup, might be referring to this.

cant believe I actually managed to explain it. Oh god.. my back hurts. I've got this thing that if I sit for tooo long, my back hurts. Study camp and headstart tomorrow. Shall get some shut eye now, gotta be up early tomorrow. Night !




we could've had it all

No comments:

Post a Comment