22 November 2011

Hark the Herald Angels Sing












Hello
Asked tricia to come over yesterday to finish up a video we were doing halfway. I actually typed a whole paragraph just now but everything went poof and don't wanna take the effort to type it out again :p So yeap. I'll just break it down. Initially, we wanted to use 'Faster' by Matt Nathanson but the 2nd batch of pictures we took gave out a different 'accent' like a softer side. So I decided to use 'Who Says' by John Mayer. I kinda actually tried to avoid from using this song because the lyrics don't really match up and there are other reasons. So yeap. Didn't get the green light to post the video up yet but it will be soon :) And Im sorta kinda proud of it. The timing and the light was all perfect. And btw, I didn't do any editing in these pictures because the iMac doesn't have the photo editor I usually use. It does have Adobe Photoshop but I suck at it so yeap. Dad also actually put us in charge for house decorations for christmas. He doesn't trust my mum in these because he knows that we are more wise when it comes to spending money haha. Anyway, that'd be all the photos that'll be up because no. 1 , i don't wanna spoil the video and no. 2 we took over 2,000 photos total and I don't wanna get carried away with posting. So yeap :) Im proud of it :)








I really wanna go to Laselle for fine arts but not sure whether I'm good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment