24 November 2011

I don't remember you



Hello! So here is the vid !! Just finished watching Mean Girls with my sisters. I didn't understand this movie when I was younger but now I do. Haha. I actually forgot the story but now I don't. I like today's soccer training. I ran alot. Im sorta, kinda excited for the KL trip. Actually I feel normal, like not really looking forward to it and stuff. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be doing some homework! I actually wanna finish them before we go to KL or else like maybe finish most of it at least then maybe do another recording at night. Okay, so I've got my plans for tomorrow. Haven't asked my parents yet whether I'm allowed to go out on Friday but I do hope they will allow. And I haven't got a mask! Speaking bout masks, I MISS VENICE. Its one of my favorites in Italy! It gives out this renaissance vibe which I think is REALLY cool.. I should have gotten a mask from there. Anyway, not gonna blog for long cause getting tired. Do remember to watch the video and share it !!












Rewrite my history, who says I can't be free

1 comment: