01 December 2011

I'm awkward



















Hello :)Went out with jaslyn and hui qin today. We kinda got lost trying to make our way to strictly pancakes but we found our way with the help of jaslyn's map. The pancakes were great! Problem was that we were very lost and unsure about what to do next. I just kept babbling on about *ahem* Thanks Hui Qin and Jaslyn for having to listen to whatever crazy I had to say :) We watched Puss in Boots - wait, more of THEY watched because I slept through almost the whole movie. It was sorta-kinda boring-ish. Haha. Roamed Orchard Rd for awhile, talked about boys, what we would wanna work as and normal teenage girl stuff. Even though we didn't do much today, I'm still glad we went out :) Gonna watch Breaking Dawn tomorrow ! Finally !





Thanks so much awkward self, you drowned my mind so deep in thoughts its difficult to resurface. Thanks alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment