25 November 2011

All we ever do is say Goodbye





 Went shopping for christmas decoration in Paragon today and we got some lights for our room! Finally ! Parents moved their bed to our room cause they said they wanted to get a new one so yeap. Manage to visit Rachella today at her workplace! The room feels soooo magical. Its like a total makeover compared to the previous one ! And Im happy still planning to put other stuff up though. YEah. Not gonna sleep too late because I barely slept a wink last night and I wouldn't wanna feel shitty tomorrow so yup. Night !






Why are you doing this to me.. I know I'm being selfish here but why ? :'( You knew. ____ might end up like the other one. I don't think I can trust you anymore when you're the last hope I've got and you're taking it away from me :'( Please don't. I beg of you.






No comments:

Post a Comment